MRXUH Imaging Centers offer a comprehensive array of
outpatient diagnostic imaging services with patient-friendly offices.
All of our imaging procedures use advanced state-of-the-art, imaging
technology for unparalleled diagnostic image quality. Our team of imaging professionals, including highly trained physicians and technologists, will perform and interpret
all imaging procedures with the utmost precision.
MRXUH Medical Imaging Center is comprised of board certified
radiologists who have expertise in a vast array of medical imaging
specialties. These highly skilled professionals coupled with
our state-of-the-art equipment ensure that patients and their physicians receive the highest level of medical care and personal service.
We provide fast turn-around of reports so your referring physicians
get the results he needs to provide optimal patient care.
MRXUH is one of the very few hospitals in the locality who uses digital printed radiographic results.
TREATMENTS AND SERVICES
- Equipment: Chest X-ray, computerized radiology (CR)
- Fully digitized storage system for your X-ray images and results
- Chest (heart, lungs and mediastinum)
- Abdomen (flat and upright, KUB)
- Small Intestinal Series (SIS)
- Barium Enema (BE) – single or double contrast
- Barium Swallow / Esophagogram
- Intra-operative Cholangiography
- Intravenous Pyelography (IVP)
- Fluoroscopy / Video Fluoroscopy
- T-tube cholangiography
- Retrograde Pyelography (RGP)
- Voiding Cystourethrography (VCUG)
- Sinugraphy / Fistulography
- Thyroid Gland
- Classification of Chest Densities
- Breast Sonography
- TranscranialSonography for infants up to 18 months old
- Soft tissue or small parts sonography
- Scrotal Ultrasound – Plain
- Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis
Monday to Sunday: 6:00am – 10:00pm
Monday to Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00nn