The Hemodialysis Unit is a special care unit that takes care of in- and out-patients needing dialysis treatment for acute and chronic renal failure. With comfortable recliner chairs and beds, it can accommodate a maximum of 18 patients per day. It is manned by specially-trained nurses, experienced and knowledgeable technicians.
MRXUH Hemodialysis Center is designed, equipped, and staffed to offer you the Ultimate Hemodialysis Experience. Our expert nephrologists and certified renal nurses are skilled to handle every clinical and operational complication; and work hand-in-hand with other members of our interdisciplinary team to provide you with holistic and excellent care.
We provide outpatient, in-patient, and emergency care operations to meet the healthcare needs of all our hemodialysis patients.
TREATMENTS AND SERVICES
– High technology Dialog+ Hemodialysis Machines, Flat screen technology for sharper data display; Adequacy of Dialysis Monitoring System and Profiling Capability
– State-of-the-art water treatment and delivery systems
– Digital weighing scale treatment and delivery system
– Standby generator in case of power failure
– Solar-assisted air-conditioning
– Comfortable recliner chairs and beds
– 42-inch LCD TV
*We honor PCSO, DSWD Guarantee Letters and some accredited HMOs
Monday to Saturday: 6:00am – 10:00pm
*Cut-off time for accepting patients is at 5:00pm.
Any appointment beyond these hours/days is considered on-call and is required to pay emergency/on-call fee.
Located at the Ground Floor of the Medical Specialty Center
Contact us at: 712-445 / 712664 local 421